Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My favourite subject



The laboratory that I visited

Hi again!,as you know, I´m an student of first year in the career of Chemistry and Pharmacy.In this career I like some subjects (like General Chemistry or Laboratory techniques), but there is one subject that i really love, this subject is know as "The Pharmaceutical Chemist and his action".But...why I chose it as my favourite subject?
Well, in this subject we learn and know A LOT of things about my career:the labour field, what is the Pharmaceutical Chemist function in a lot of areas ,etc.

This subject divides in four sections(we are 20 students and there is 2 teachers per section).The first one is the section of "Talks",In this section come pharmaceutical chemists to show us what is their action in their areas.The second one is "Terminology", in this section we learn some important things that we should know as Pharmaceutical Chemist (like what is a medicament,what is pharmacovigilance ,pharmacokinetics,our function in drugstores(for example),etc).The third section is"Visits", in this section we do visits (Daaaah!) to some laboratories,hospitals,medical consultants,etc,to know what is the function of the Pharmaceutical Chemist in that places, I really love this section because it´s the most funny one.And the last section, and the worst in my opinion, is the section of "Debate",in this section we debate(Daahh!!! x2) with our partners about a lot of controversial themes related with our career,I don´t like this section so much because I get nervous at the time of debating,but at the end it is very enjoyable,

So, the reason of why I love "The Pharmaceutical Chemist and his action" its because in this subject I learn a lot of things about my career and it helped me to oriented myself about what I´m gonna to do the rest of my life, and I fall in love with the forensic area <3, another thing that I love,were the "Visits",because in this section I learned how a laboratory and a hospital works,the many functions of all the Pharmaceutical Chemist in that places,the big difference between work in an hospital and work in a medical consultant, and, the most important thing,in the laboratory they gave us food(joke).

Resultado de imagen para dr simi
Me in the future


1 comment:

  1. I think like you. The pharmaceutical chemist and his action helped me a lot to guide me and know what it is and what I can do as a pharmacist.
    I loved talks! Great post!

    ReplyDelete