Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My favorite piece of technology


Resultado de imagen para sony xperia m4 aqua

So,today i'm going to show you what is my favorite piece of technology and why i chose that

Almost all my life, the music was a very important thing for me , it helps me when i am sad , alone , depressed ,happy , anxious , nervous ,etc. Basically, it could be said that i need the music.

When i was a child, i listen it on a very old radio, in that time , i used to listen my mom´s CDs all the time, mainly Los Prisioneros ones.

When i was in my emo stage, i used a MP4 that my parents gave me on Christmas.In that years i used it to listen My Chemical Romance all the day jaja, but ,suddenly, my MP4 passed away :C.

Last year, my dad gave me my first smartphone,and i love it.Now i listen to music all the time and i discovered a lot of new things.

So, i choose the cellphone as my favorite piece of technology,because it is very easy to carry, it has a lot of another functions (like talk with your friends on WhatsApp, see a movie on Netflix,use the cellphone in a test(joke),as an alarm, etc), and , the most important thing, i can use it to listen the music(i use the Spotify app <33).

Basically, i use the cellphone all the day to chat with my friends,to see the time and, obviously, to listen to music.

Sometimes, in my free time, i used to think how would be my life if i didn't have a cellphone, and i concluded that it will be so difficult for me, i couldn't chat with my girlfriend and friends anymore :c,it will be most difficult to listen to music, and, the most important thing, i can´t use it for copy on a test jajaja(joke again).

4 comments:

  1. My favourite piece of technology is my cellphone too. Good history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Cellphone is my favourite piece of technology too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cell phones have more ultilities than before

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music is the most what I care about the cellphone, as you said, the music always accompanies you. I love music!!

    ReplyDelete