Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My favourite movies

Resultado de imagen para trainspotting
Trainspotting

Hi again! As you know,I really love the world of the 7th art,the world of the movies,actors,directors,cameras,etc. But,sadly, I am piece of trash at the moment of read a book, because I always fall asleep.

So,I don´t have a favourite book :c .But, don´t worry, because in this post I am gonna to show you what movies are my favourites and why I choose them.


Around all my life, I watch A LOT of movies, so it´s really sad and unfair for me have to choose :c

Well,my favourite movies are The Star Wars saga, The Lord of the Ring/The hobbit saga,Trainspotting,American History X.

I saw The Star Wars and The Lord of the Ring/The hobbit  saga when my institute was protesting, and I fell in love with this sagas instantaneously , I love the epic history of both movies , his characters (Han solo <3,Yoda,Anakin/Darth Vader,Leia in Star Wars and Sam,Aragorn,Thorin <3,Gandalf in The Lord of the Ring/The hobbit).And the epic Soundtrack of both sagas <33333
Well Trainspotting was a movie that I watched the last summer, and I fall in love with the art direction, the particular way of show us the history , his characters (Spud <333333).This movie teach me how sad and dangerous is the world of the addiction to drugs (heroin in this case) and gives me a very deep reflection.

American History X,wow, this movie impacted me a lot,it changed mi mind, this movie tells the history of two brothers who become evolved in the neo-Nazi movement,the older one(Derek <3) passed  three years in prison for murdered a black guy,this episode makes him changed his beliefs.And now he tries to prevent his little brother (Danny <3) from follow the same path.I really recommend this movie, it will change your mind and  it makes you think.

Resultado de imagen para american history x
American History X

"Hate is baggage, life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it."
:c


No comments:

Post a Comment