Tuesday, May 16, 2017

My favourite photo

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Hello again, I have never told you before , but I really love the photographs , I really think that these are a piece of art.And for this reason, I am gonna to show you what is my favourite photography and why I chose it.

Resultado de imagen para guerrillero heroico

Well, this photo is called "Guerrillero Heroico" and it was taken by the Cuban photographer Alberto Korda on March 5, 1960 , in the context  of a memorial service victims of the La coubre explosion in Havana,Cuba.

In the photo you can see the legendary figure of the Cuban Revolution, Ernesto "Che" Guevara, at the age of 31, looking at the horizon with a very imposing posture and with his black beret <333.

Well I really love this photo because I really admire the figure of "Che" Guevara and all related  to the Cuban revolution.The posture of Guevara is very imposing and his facial expression transmits pain  as well as anger,including  his revolutionary spirit of free his people and fight against the tyranny.

After the execution of Guevara,this photo became one of the most influential of the 20th century,representing the fight of all Latin America  against the imperialism of U.S.A.For this reason you can see this photo in bags, shirts,flags,hats,tattoos and all merchandise  (jajaja)




1 comment:

  1. Great post Seba!!
    I love that photo to Che Guevara :)

    ReplyDelete