Monday, December 23, 2019

My favorite concert


Resultado de imagen para linkin park chile
Hello my dear friends, today I'll show you which is my favorite concert ever!

My passion for the concerts began when I was 17 years, it was the last Black Sabbath tour ever, so I decided to go because... its Ozzy Osbourne of course. And since that day I started to go to a lot of concert and festivals of music ( like cuicopalooza or Santiago Gets Louder).But, of all those concerts, there is one that literally touch my heart...

When I wass an emo teenager, there was a band that marked me, Linkin Park , their music help me with all the problems that I have to face allong all my life...So, for obvious reasons, when I knew that they are coming to Chile in a tour of their last album I get so happy and excited.

The concert was fantastic, I  jump, scream ,sing all the damn songs and even cry , It was the best fucking day of my entire life.

But two months later, Chester Bennington ( the vocalist ) commit suicide... his death hit me very hard in my heart, and in my life too, the hero of my teenager, the person that help me in my depression , now have commited suicide, it sucks a lot.

However , now I look that concert with a lot of love and happiness, I saw Chester and all the band one last time and that moment will be in my heart forever <3.

Resultado de imagen para chester bennington one more light

No comments:

Post a Comment