Saturday, December 28, 2019

Postgraduates...D:


Resultado de imagen para meningococo

Hi my fellas, this is my last blog :c , it has been very interesting to tell you my feelings and thoughts about all my life ... today I´m going to tell you what postgraduates interest me.

My plan is,in first place, finish this career , and when that happens I will think what thing should I take for my future.One option is enter to work and ,when I have the enough money ,enter to study a postgraduate as long as it be a part-time course. And the second one is to do a postgraduate at the same time as the career, but this one is very difficult and stressing.Hence I think I´ll do the first one.

Allong this career there are a lor of subjets that I found very interesting, like microbiology or pharmacology , and for these subjects I think that these postgraduates could be interesting for me...

One of them is "bacteriology" , I like a lot the world of the microorganism because I found very interesting that these small things could easily kill you (or save you), and the idea of continue studying this is very nice.

Another one postgraduate that I found interesting is "clinical pharmacy" , because for me is very funny to work in a clinic (or hospital) and analyze clinical cases and see how to improve the use of medicaments.

So,Which postgraduates you have in mind?




No comments:

Post a Comment