Wednesday, December 25, 2019

My momentary obsessions

Resultado de imagen para ojos de gato
Cat´s eyes 

Resultado de imagen para ivar
Ivar

Whats up my fellas, today I´ll talk you about the things that I´m really into...

For example, I really like to watch Tv series,(like Breaking bad , Game of thrones,etc ) and now I´m so obsessed with Vikings...guys this serie it's so cool, the actors and their performances are so brilliant (specially Ivar the boneless) and the history in general its really nice.


Other obsession that I have are the cats , I have 3 in my house and I really love them ,I love my dog too but sincerely the cats are most interesting for me.Why? because they are more independent, clever and with a lot of loftiness.

The first one it´s called Pelusa, she is very clever and so beautiful with her 3 colors (white, black and brown), she is the most "wild" of my cats because she born in the streets and we adopted her, but she has a very tender side too,one day she gets pregnant and the second cats born...His name is Peluso (yeah we are so original) he is more stupid and so grumpy :c but I still love him.Until one day a little cat stay outside my house and we decide to adopted him, we call him Peluse (ok this is so stupid) , he is my favorite one , he is very stupid,happy and playful , he always upset Peluso...Anyway , I love my 3 Pelusx







1 comment:

  1. Dogs are better than cats >:C....naah, just kidding, I like both equally.
    (PD: I love GOT, before season 8 :c)

    ReplyDelete